Thank you for staying at our home!
Here are some tips and tricks to help you enjoy your stay.
Please remember to bring your own towels, toiletries, blankets, and linens.
- Front door code: Provided via email.
- The marina is only open in the Summer
- If staying in the winter, be very careful out on the lake ice, make sure it is safe. Going on the ice is at your own risk.
- If staying in the summer, there is no lifeguards, swim carefully at your own risk, and watch your children.
- Do not use the fireplace.
- In the event of a Snow Storm please make an effort to move car for plow so you don't get blocked in by snow.
- The out swing french door in the back can be tricky. The right side door is the active door. Simple use the lock to unlock it, and then press down on the handle to open. Close to close, when wanting to re-latch and lock. Close the door and lift up on the handle this will engage the latches at the top and bottom of the door allowing the lock to lock. If you would like to use the other door on the left. You must have the door on the right open. Then press down on the handle it will open. When wanting to close gently close the door, and lift up on the handle this will engage the latching system allowing you to close the other door as well.
- Only use High Efficiency (HE) soap in the Washing Machine
- the houses WiFi
- SSID= truk
- password= theredbarn
- SSID= truk5g
- password= theredbarn
- Marina WiFi (summer only)
- SSID= AkwaOpen1
- password= password
- SSID= AkwaOpen2
- Password= password
- Marina Bathroom codes: 3010 (summer only)
- Marina facility is for your use only, no guests, no parties
- Upon arrival the thermostats will be set to save energy so you will want to adjust them. There are thermostats on all the 3 floors. On the first floor is is on wall near bathroom door. On the second floor it is in the master bedroom. One the 3rd floor it is near the bathroom door. Please keep at ~70 degrees in summer and winter.
- Please be sure to properly use the shower curtains. The liner must be inside the shower/tub, or excess water can get on floor resulting in damage and leak to the level below.
- Remember do not use the fire place.
- Reminder no towels, linens, or pillows are provided.
- Garbage day is Monday Morning, just roll trash to sidewalk, Sunday night.
Local Take out and delivery: address 427 Lakeside Ave Suite A (End Unit) Laconia NH 03246
The Akwa Marina Beach Bar is great in person. Take out is also option so you can sit on the deck and enjoy.
The Menu can be seen here:
For Pizza delivery Gilford House of Pizza is good:
How to use the TVs and Movie Theater:
See below video to operate the 3rd floor movie theater
****please shut off after use**** The bulb has a limited life*** the fan will continue to run after off.
How to use the 1st Floor TV:
How to use the TV in the Master Bedroom:
If you lose or can't find the little fire stick remote, you can use your cell phone to control the Fire stick (1st and 3rd floor), simple using the universal remote change the tv over to fire stick. Then download the Fire TV app on your phone, set up is simple. You must be on the house's WiFi (truk or truk5g). Get the app in your app store by searching Fire TV, or For android click here. For Apple click here