So you think you have what it takes
First step is recruit your team
- You will need at least 4 players
- You can have alternates
- This is coed
- Find the tallest, most athletic people you know
The second step is to sign up your team
You can sign up now to secure your team and donate before the Tournament.
In the email include your:
- Team name
- Names of all teamates (no big deal if you change them just have at least 4)
- Ability 1 to 5, one being good, 5 bad
The third step is to donate
There are a few way to donate the minimum $200 donation to get your team in.
- You can create you a First Giving page for your team, and you can set a goal and go raise fund for your team. Aim high :) Just follow this link and create your page https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiseforanevent/48276#
- You can bring a check the day of. Just let me know that is your plan in the email, make the check to Crotched Mountain Foundation with RSC Volleyball in the memo.
- You can go to here be sure select "Other" under "Designation" and write "RSC Volleyball" and Team Name
- You can mail a check directly to Crotched Mountain Foundation with RSC volleyball and your team name in the Memo, mailed to: Jeannette Nieder, Development Department, Crotched Mountain Foundation, 1 Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047
Fifth Step is to promote
- Please help us spread the word how ever you know how
- You can print flyers that can found here to post at your local Gym, Cafe, etc
Start training, instructions here